1. All FOB prices do not include Origin Receiving Charge (O.R.C.)
2. Different shipping companies, different ports have different policies on ORC charges. Some shipping companies do not charge ORC, some charge USD45, some charge USD 105.- and some charge USD 141.- per 20'. In order to offer you our most competitive price, we do not include the ORC charge on FOB price. If your shipping company charge the ORC, we will charge you, if they don't, then we will not charge you ORC.
3. Price is based on full container load per shipment, extra charge for small order.
Small order terms:
Order less than 1x20', or 1x20' fill many items & most items order by minimum quantity are treated as small order and extra cost increase, we accept small order with below charges (per shipment) for buyer's account
1. Small order handling charge USD300.- or more
2. C.O. or GSP FormA charge USD 35.-
3. Document fee, handling fee levied by shipping company USD20-USD50.-
4. ORC or CFS charges levied by shipping company USD 24./CBM (approx.)
5. Custom declaration USD125.-
1. Most samples are not free of charge,and courier charge must also be for buyer's account by advance payment.
2. Samples will be sent subject to advance payment to cover the courier charge and samples charge
3. You are pleased to instruct your courier company to pick up samples in our Shen zhen, China office at your expenses. For pick-up details, please advise your courier company to contact us .
4. Delivery time 3-10 working days.
1. The quality mention on stock offer was told by supplier, not from Artrading. If the goods was inspected by Artrading, a symbol will show next to the stock item and you can click to see the inspection report & photos.
2. If you are interested in the stock and need Artrading to take inspection, inspection charge USD 100.- (minimum) will be for your account and in advance payment.
1. On buyer's request for more than one (1) C.O. or Form A per container shipment, extra charge USD 35.- per document will be added.
2. Lead Certificate for ceramic: extra charge USD 100.- per certificate. Each certificate indicates one item one decoration.
3. Fumigation Certificate for wood/ rattan product: extra charge USD 100.- per certificate.
4. All prices do not include Legalization/ Certification Fee.
Other sales terms:
1. Label charge: To put label with label size 2x3 cm on the products, extra cost USD 0.004/PC and minimum USD 40 per design of label.
2. Insurance (excluding breakage) premium is 1% based on invoice value, minimum insurance premium is USD 60.-.
Faulty products, Damaged products or missing items
We make every effort to ensure your order is delivered safely, in good time and in a perfect working condition. Should you be unsatisfied in any respect, please refer to our terms & conditions as below:
Please inspect your purchase as soon as you receive it.
Check to see if the item we have sent is in perfect working condition and make sure we have sent the correct items in the right quantities.
If this is not the case, please notify us within 2 working days of receipt of your item.
If you believe the item you have received has a manufacturing fault or defect, please contact us within 30 days .
It is your responsibility to make sure that the items are kept safely and without any further damage so please ensure it is packed safely and securely before we confirmed.
Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any damages caused due to any improper use such as crash damage.
If the item is found to have a manufacturing fault or defect we will either attempt to repair the fault or provide a replacement- if applicable.
Amax sells a wide range of products that require our customers to take safety precautions. We strongly advise customers to follow our safety guidelines.
1. Please read instruction manuals carefully before operating your products.
2. Adult supervision is recommended at all times. Keep out of reach of very young children or children who is not suitable.
3. Children should be made aware of the dangers associated with playing near water, ice or main roads.
4.Never attempt any repairs as this may invalidate guarantees.
5.Never attempt to ingest or swallow any solutions, or small parts.
6.If Protective clothing or goggles are provided, please wear at all times.
7. Toys that fire projectiles should never be aimed at the eyes, and should never be aimed at pets or animals or anyother real object.
Amax will not be liable for any loss incurred by you through misuse of our website, by any unauthorised access to, by any alteration of data transmissions, any corruption of data, any destruction of data, or any other loss which does not directly result in something we have done wrong